On AbeBooks, our Bookseller Ratings are not calculated from positive and negative feedback left by buyers. Instead, our Bookseller Ratings are calculated by the fulfillment rate of the bookseller’s orders. This helps you decide which bookseller you would like to order from.
The Bookseller Rating is visible next to each book offer in the search results and appears as star rating from 1 to 5. The number of stars given is based on the percentage of orders that the bookseller fulfills. Fulfilled orders are those that are not cancelled and not returned to the bookseller.
If you click on the stars next to a book offer you will see the Ratings History for that bookseller.
To view further information about the bookseller click on [Bookseller & Payment Information] then click on [Ratings History].
Unfortunately, our system does not allow for individual feedback to be left for a seller. However, you are welcome to contact the bookseller directly to leave feedback.
If you encounter an issue, you may Contact Us and we will be happy to help!
To contact a bookseller to leave feedback:
1. Click [View My Orders] under My Orders on your Members Menu
2. Find the book in question and then click [Contact Bookseller]
3. On the Book Inquiry page:
• Ensure your email address in the From text box is correct
• Enter the subject of your inquiry
• Type your question to the bookseller
4. Complete the form and click on the "Send" button. An email is sent to the bookseller on your behalf, and a copy is saved in your AbeBooks account.