On AbeBooks you may wish to place an order and have it shipped to a third party as a gift. To send an order to an alternative shipping address simply follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Once you have located the book that you would like to purchase, click [Add to Basket] from the search results page
2. To purchase the book click [Proceed to Checkout]
3. Select a payment method and click [Save and Continue]
4. After you have selected a payment method you will be asked to enter your shipping address
5. You will be now presented with your order summary. Please check the details carefully. If you would like to update either the shipping address or the payment type simply click [Edit] next to the information you would like to edit. If you would like to change the shipping speed this can be done from the drop down menu
6. To place your order select [Place Order now]
You will be redirected to a page thanking you for your order and an email confirming that your order has been successfully placed will be sent to you.
Note: This information is also helpful if you wish to place an order whereby you need to use a different billing and shipping address. Follow the steps above to have your book shipped to you at a different location to your billing address.