AbeBooks provides an online marketplace for booksellers and book buyers and the means for them to interact with each other. We do not actually own books ourselves. We therefore encourage buyers and sellers to communicate with each other.
If you have specific questions about a book that is listed online you will need to contact the bookseller directly.
To contact a bookseller simply:
1. Click on the [Ask Bookseller a Question] link in the search results
2. Enter your inquiry and click [Send Question]
You will be sent an email confirmation of your inquiry. AbeBooks will also retain a copy.
To obtain additional information about a bookseller:
• Search this specific seller’s inventory
• Browse the seller’s inventory
• Ask the bookseller a question
• View the Bookseller’s homepage
Please note that some booksellers may not be able to provide additional information other than what is already displayed online. AbeBooks would therefore like to explain that we guarantee the condition of every item as it is described on our website. You are eligible for a refund within 30 days if dissatisfied due to a bookseller error or if your order fails to arrive.
Learn more about our Returns policy.