We understand that you may need an invoice or statement for your order. The email confirming that the bookseller has processed the order is stored in your account under [View My Emails]. As the bookseller is your legal trading partner AbeBooks can only provide you with this email confirmation.
Tip: When you place the order, there is an option to enter the special instructions, state here that you would like to receive an invoice with the book when it is shipped to you.
If you have already received your book and need an invoice please contact the bookseller directly. To contact the bookseller from your AbeBooks account:1. Click [View My Orders] under My Orders on your Members Menu
2. Find the order in question and then click [Contact Bookseller]
4. On the Book Inquiry page:
• Ensure your email address in the From text box is correct
• Enter the subject of your inquiry
• Type your question to the bookseller
5. Complete the form and click on the "Send" button. An email is sent to the bookseller on your behalf, and a copy is saved in your AbeBooks account.