AbeBooks bookseller members listing on our site set their own shipping rates and times. These rates will vary depending on the location of the bookseller in relation to you, the method of shipping the bookseller uses and whether handling charges are included with the shipping rates.
To view a bookseller’s shipping rates select [Rates & Speeds] from the search results page. If you have specific questions about a book, please contact the bookseller directly. To contact a bookseller:
1. Click on the [Ask Bookseller a Question] link in the search results
2. Enter your inquiry and click [Send Question]
You will be sent an email confirmation of your inquiry. AbeBooks will also retain a copy.
The bookseller will receive your question and reply to you via email.
To obtain additional information about a bookseller:
1. Click the [Bookseller & Payment Information] link in the search results
2. On the right of the screen you are also presented with links to:
• Search this specific bookseller’s inventory
• Browse the bookseller’s inventory
• Ask the bookseller a question
• View the bookseller’s homepage
Note: If you are in a country where internal customs fees are applied on books this fee is usually covered by the importer of the book.