AbeBooks provides an online marketplace for booksellers and book buyers and the means for them to interact with each other. We do not actually own books ourselves. We encourage you to communicate with the bookseller.
If you have specific questions about a book that is listed online you will need to contact the bookseller, who will best be able to answer your questions.
To contact a bookseller from the search results:
1. Click on the [Ask Bookseller a Question] link in the search results
2. Enter your enquiry and click [Send Question]
You will be sent an email confirmation of your enquiry. AbeBooks will also retain a copy.
If you are contacting the bookseller about a book that you have already purchased, please contact the bookseller from your AbeBooks account.
To contact a bookseller from your order tracking page:1. [Sign On] to your AbeBooks.co.uk account
2. Select [View My Orders] under My Orders on your Members Menu
3. Find the order you are looking for
4. Click [Contact Bookseller] to enquire
An email is sent to the bookseller on your behalf, and a copy is saved in your AbeBooks account.